Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Quick overview of the past few days...

Let's see I've spent the last 6 days with Jesse...Friday night was spent at Tyler's house for his birthday. His birth mother and sister were there as well as his aunt. Then his wife and wife's friend, and a bunch of adoptees, myself and Jesse. Jesse was the only non-korean person there. lol Which was kinda funny.

Saturday was spent walking around in the RAIN and a trip out to COEX Mall with Jesse.

Sunday, Jesse and I went to Boramae Park.

Monday, last day of school!!!! I met/participated in the interview for my substitute co-teacher. The Vice-Principal hired the one I was hoping he would hire! Her English was very good and she just seemed like a great person to work with. YAY! Monday after school we went to Myeong-dong for some shopping.


Tuesday we went to the Korean War Memorial. We only got to talk outside, we didn't get a chance to go in the museum because we were going to do CrossFit with Tyler. If you're ever heard of CrossFit you know that we went through the ringer. If not, here is a video that kind of shoes you some of the stuff you might do. We actually did partner work so together as a pair we did 800m run, 100 pull-ups, 100 push ups, 100 squats, and 100 burpies or up-downs. It was killer and I think I tore or damaged a tendon in my right arm in the process. But Jesse and I are going back tomorrow for day 2.




Today, Wednesday, Jesse and I went out to some Tomb WAY out in the middle of nowhere!!! We rode the subway North for about an hour and 15 min. Found a Pizza Hut, then took a bus for a good 45 min. We eventually made it by 5:00. lol Here are some pics from our crazy, hot day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment