Sunday, July 11, 2010

Quick update with pics- ANNOUNCEMENT!!!



First, I will be trying my best to update my blog now at least once or twice a week. I really will try!! haha And I will try to at least post 1 or 2 pics every post. I downloaded a new app on my iphone thanks to Jesse who found it and it's SWEET!!! It's a Korean photo app called Pudding Camera. If you have an iPhone and want a better camera app download Pudding Camera!

Also, I would love to get more feed back from you all!! If you can't figure out how to comment, or use the chatbox, feel free to shoot me an e-mail!!!!

Tomorrow starts my last week of school!!!! WHOO!!!! Then I'll have three weeks of sleeping in til 8. lol I'll be working my butt off this week making my curriculum for camp and trying to start learning some more Korean. I ended up buying two books the other day when I was at Technomart getting another book for camp. Who knows if I'll actually use one of them. lol

Friday after school I decided to try to clean my apartment. It's super dusty, so I brought my little mask the school gave us during the war drill which won't even protect anyone from gas much less protect me from dust. haha Thing didn't work at all. But, I did dust and vacuum some. Then did dishes and broke my faucet. I have one of those retractable ones, but the handle that pulls out pulled completely off. haha So I called my coteacher to see if she could call my land lady to explain what happened. The land lady's husband came down first, started speaking Korean to me, turned on the water and it sprayed all over my floor yet again. He then left, and eventually came back and put another handle on! Faucet back in action!!

Saturday, Jesse and I went to Itaewon, walked around trying to find Dos Tacos. Never found it. Ended up eating at Quizzno's and then Cold Stone. lol Then we met Justin at Technomart. Then Justin and I went back to my apartment and he fixed me my favorite...Mandu...which are dumplings. We had mandu, kimchi, rice, and hotdog weiners. haha It was amazing! I cooked the rice of course, but he did the mandu and hotdogs.

Sunday, Jesse and I went to Times Square so I could get the audio CD for camp, then ate lunch at On the Border. Then we went to Seonyudo Park that was pretty cool and walked around down by the Han river. The sun eventually came out, which was great. But still very humid all day long. Lots more pictures posted of Facebook!!!

OK, well I must get up on time tomorrow, so it's off to bed for me!

Nighty Night!!

P.S. I hope my parents and grandpa are having fun without me while they are up in the Northeast...and congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Simon...so sad I couldn't be at your wedding cuz!!!

Tried to take a picture of my new earrings. For those of you who don't know, I hate anything gold. But, I LOVE LOVE LOVE these earrings. haha Mostly because Justin made them for me. haha But still, they're pretty sweet and I love them to death! Such a sweet boy!


1 comment:

  1. The earrings are so pretty, and so are you! :)

    ReplyDelete