Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Korea is doing my body GOOD!!!

HAHAHA Jesse and I attempted a jjimjilbang today. OMG! I haven't seen so many naked women in my entire life! haha Anyways, there was a scale there, so I thought what the heck! I haven't weighed myself in months. Turns out since I've gotten here to Korea I've lost 18lbs. EIGHTEEN!!!! That's crazy!!!! My goal I think is to try to lose at least 10 more. Then I'll be down to about 125. I got P90X from a friend, so once I get my resistance bands here from my parents I will start doing that and hopefully more weight will come off! I also plan to keep going to crossfit whenever I can. 18lbs. I just can't believe it. lol No wonder none of my pants fit anymore. haha

Well, a lot has been going on. Mostly trying to take more pictures as well as trying to go to the beach. lol We made it to the beach, but it was crowded, dirty, and smelly. lol So we didn't stay long even though it took us forever to get there.

I went to the Dual Citizenship Seminar on Saturday. Realizing it's not going to be worth it. And because it's such a new law that was passed there are still a lot of unanswered questions. So, I'm not going to try to apply for it. I did end up meeting a few other adoptees. Mostly at the KoRoot house which is a place for Adoptees to stay while they are here for a short period of time for cheap. It was definitely cool to meet other adoptees from around the world mostly Europe.

Below are a couple pictures from Yongsan Park. I was dilly dallying around before I went to crossfit last week. Found this cool Pagoda park and this creepy hand. lol





5 more days until I have to go back to work. I'm so not looking forward to it!!! Being at school from 9-5. BLAH!!!! By myself. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!! haha Oh well. I guess I'll survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment