Monday, August 9, 2010

Off Topic

Alright, so this has nothing to do with my travels. Other than these are some of my favorite Korean celebrities. lol Not to mention I could stare at these men for hours!!! haha So in no particular order here we go.


First up...

Taeyang of Big Bang. He is also a solo artist who just released his first full album. Which I have and love it!!! I spent the first 2 weeks of it's release listening to it and only it.


Photobucket Photobucket


Second...

Daniel Henney. He's a Korean American actor/model. He's actually a "half breed." lol His mother is a Korean American Adoptee and his father is Caucasian. He's been in quite a few Korean drama's and a couple of Korean movies. In the states he is on the TV Show Three Rivers and plays Agent Zero in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine." I think that half and half Korean Americans are so good looking!!! There is one more on my list. But we will get to him later. Daniel Henney also sings a little as well.


Photobucket Photobucket


Third...

Gong Yoo. He is a Korean actor/model. He is the main character in the drama "1st Shop of Coffee Prince," which I love!!! He also sings some and is great at that too. Plus I love a guy who looks great in glasses!


Photobucket Photobucket


Last but not least...

Dennis O'Neil. He's a Korean American actor/model as well. Also half and half. His mother is Korean and his father is a former American GI. He's been in several Korean dramas.


Photobucket Photobucket


Alright...that's all for now. I will try to post about Busan later this week. Turns out I don't have to stay at school until 5 this week!!! THANK YOU VP FOR HAVING MERCY ON ME!!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment