Saturday, June 12, 2010

Been a while...

Not too much to report. Mainly just been busy working and working. I did have a couple of days off where I did pretty much nothing. haha I did finally make it to the Costco which is AWESOME!! I got a case of 20 Dr. Peppers. It's amazing! No England Dr. Pepper here, thank goodness. It's the REAL stuff!!!

Right now I'm sitting here in my "Reds" jersey keeping an eye on the score of the Korea vs. Greece game. Let's go Reds!!!

Had kind of a rough day today, but a certain someone helped me out of it and he doesn't even know it. What would I do without him. Now if he could just win the lottery so he could possibly come here sooner than Oct. or Nov. hahaha

People always ask me...what do you miss about America the most? My answers...GARBAGE DISPOSAL AND A CLOTHES DRYER!!!! OMG!!!! hahaaha And the ability to throw away food and not feel so guilty. lol Crazy Koreans and their rules!

Ugh...enough rambling...peace out!

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up my friend! You're amazing and a treasure to know!! I was reading in my journal last night from England and laughed at all the crazy things we did that I forgot about...like fixing the dryer or making up our crazy, funny hand shake with the "out of bounds" face sign. Hilarious. Love you friend and think of you often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Costco! I hand-carried two pounds of mozzarella from there all the way back to Jeju and made pizzas for my friends in my toaster oven.

    Hope you have a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete