Monday, May 24, 2010

Letters from my 4-2 class...

Ok, so here are the letters from my students I got on Teacher's Day. Mind you, the spelling is just as they wrote. So no typos. hahaha Enjoy!!

MY FAVORITE!!!!!!
Hello Caroline teacher!
I'm in the 4grade 2th class Song June sung.
I think you don't like me much.
But I like you so much. Because,
you are so beautiful and cute!
I think your English is excellent!
last like you! than see you next time!
from. Song June sung

Dear Caroline teacher
Hello. teacher. I am Lee Jae Kyong in class four two. Thank you for teaching me.

Dear Caroline teacher.
Hello? My name is chlseok min
This is your first time teacher's Day
This make the cards very difficult.
But teacher's are me teach's very difficult thinks.
thank you!

Dear Caroleline teacher
Hello teacher
My name is Jungwon
You are a very good teach me.
So I'm thaks for you
bye, bye

Dear Caroline teacher.
Hello, my name is Ji Sun song
In class four two
Thank you for teach me

Dear Careline teacher.
Hi. I'm Minseo.
Thank you for teaching me.
English is very difficult. But,
you teach me very well.
Happy Teacher's Day.
Good bye~!

Dear Careline teacher.
Hi, careline teacher. Nice to meet you.
I think you work hard to teach us.
I think you teach very well.
Thank you to teach us.
So I want to meet you.
I will come when next English class.
Jeon Hyon tae

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Caroline, those are priceless!! And you've obviously left an impression on them. Thanks for sharing... :)

    Shari H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!! so sweet! What did you do to make the person from letter one seem to think you don't like them? I like the letters!! Hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet! I can only imagine the smiles they brought! I think my favorite is the one Jill talked about...what did you do Claudia!!! haha Say hello to the other side of the world for me. :)

    ReplyDelete