Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sick and tired...

So, this is not really a post. I came down with something on Wednesday and I'm just starting to get over it. So, I haven't been sleeping very well. I don't really have the energy to really think back on the week. So, we'll just say that is wasn't all that great. I did get to spend a couple days with my friend Tara and Mia. Two girls from orientation. We are eating dinner weekly along with another girl from orientation. These girls are great and we are definitely hanging out a lot more this week. So, other than that...my week was not so good.

P.S. please pray for my friend Emily and her family. For those of you who read my England blog...she lost her brother while we were in Italy. Well last Saturday she lost her father to a heart attack. So please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment