Thursday, April 29, 2010

The craziest week...OVER!!!!

Well...almost over! I've got to be a judge at a 4th grade speech contest here in 30 min. But, I thought I would go ahead and post since I have nothing to do. Well...I take that back. I have stuff to do, I just don't want to do it anymore. Like my *cough* TESOL *cough* haha But, I now only have 2 more units to complete!! I finished Unit 17 and turned that one in and Unit 18!!! Thanh is going to be so proud!! haha Anyways, had my first lesson for my adult classes this week. I was so stressed out! Freakin' out mostly. The beginner class went alright. I realized how beginner they really are. My intermediate class was much better. I actually could have a conversation with them. It was good!!

This week is the first time in two weeks that I met up with my dinner girls. We went to Hongdae which I had yet to visit. Hongdae is the place for night life. But, we just went there to eat. They made me choose since I had to come from a ways away, so we decided on western food and I spotted a burger place. So, we had to try it! It was called "Fresh Burger" I think. It was AMAZING!! I had a cheeseburger and onion rings! It was sooooo good! A bit on the pricey side, but well worth it! And they have Dr. Pepper. But I ended up getting a coke.

This weekend will consist of hanging out with Ronell today after school. Then Saturday working on finishing up my TESOL! Sunday possibly meeting a friend.

Next week is going to ROCK!!! I have class Monday, combined Adult class, then I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday, then class on Thursday, 5th grade speech contest, and then a mandatory Native English Speaking Teacher workshop on Friday which is basically us going sightseeing for the whole day. So I will only be at school for 2 days. haha I love it! Wednesday is Children's Day so we get off and our school decided to give us Tuesday off too. I can't complain!!

My parents are officially coming in September for like a week!! I'm super stoked!! They'll be here during Cheosok, so I have the WHOLE week off to spend with them! Then they're off to China for a few days...jealous!!!

Well that's all from me. Gotta go be a judge!!! haha Annyong!!!

2 comments:

  1. I now know the first verse of "Wedding Dress" by memory. I can sing it better than Tae Yang! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha!!!! I was so mad!!! He was opening for Brian McKnight last month and I totally missed it!!!

    ReplyDelete