Thursday, February 11, 2010

Countdown to Korea

14 days until I leave for Korea. The only things left are to get my visa, which I have sent all my documents down to Houston and now just waiting for a call to make an interview appointment with them. Then I must go down to Houston and will hopefully come home with a visa. At least I know where my documents are going, instead of sending them out into space and not knowing where they are.

Then I must buy a plane ticket, pack, say good bye to friends and family, and then I'll be off. I've been talking to people who have taught in Korea and who are still there. I have heard great things. Anyways...I'm not really in a blogging mood, so sorry this one sucks. But, just wanted to post an update for Hattie. haha

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment