Friday, February 19, 2010

6 Days...

Annyonghaseyo! (Hi in Korean) I got my visa yesterday!! An actually visa in my passport! haha Bought my ticket this morning. Will be flying out of OKC 7:00 A.M. Feb. 25, 2010. Will arrive in Seoul, South Korea Feb. 26, 2010 at 4:30 P.M. which happens to be my friend Sarah's birthday. Totally sad I won't be able to be here to celebrate with her.

When I get there I'll have orientation where I'll be rooming with two other people. Not real sure how long that will be because school starts back March 2. So, I'm guess Saturday, Sunday, and possibly Monday, but Monday is a holiday. Then I'll get to meet my principal and co-teacher and see what my new home will be like. Don't worry there will be pictures. I know you all are just dying to see what my living situation will be like...as am I.

I've got a list of address in which I will be mailing postcards, maybe small gifts, etc. If you would like something, let me know your address and I will see what I can do. lol

Next post probably won't be until I'm there.

Peace out! (I really need to learn to say this in Korean!)

No comments:

Post a Comment