Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go...

It's 4:00 P.M. on Feb. 29 and I'm sitting in Incheon International Airport awaiting my flight to Vancouver, then to L.A., then to Oklahoma. It's been a whirlwind of ups and downs these past few days trying to get packed and getting rid of stuff. It's a miracle that I got everything in just two bags and two carry-ons. I did have to pay for an extra bag. Only one bag for free allowance, which is just ridiculous!!!! But I got everything despite a flight cancellation and change. I can't believe it's been two years. It really only feels like I've been here for a few months. I know that this has been an incredible growing experience and I wouldn't change it for the world!!! For me I can't even fathom the fact that a lot of people haven't been out of the country that they are from. I can't imagine never leaving The states....ever. It's just wrong!!!! It all started with my three months living in England and after that and the traveling I got to do while I was there I knew that I would always be a traveler. It's hard to stay in one place.

Well there are so many thoughts in my head right now that I can't even organize, so I'll save that for another time. I just can't wait to get home. This time tomorrow I will be back in OKC wishing Taco Bueno was still open!!!!!!

See you all soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment