Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm just a tad bit bored...

So I saw this one a blog I visit frequently. I thought I'd do it to kill some time. lol

A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Twin...I HATE IT!!!!
C. Chore that you hate: Dusting...horrible for my allergies.
D. Dogs: None at the moment...):
E. Essential start to your day: Good music
F. Favorite color: blue and lime green
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5’0"
I. Instruments you play: I used to take piano lessons and guitar lessons. No longer play either.
J. Job title: Native Speaking English Teacher
K. Kids: Nope
L. Live: Seoul, South Korea
M. Mother’s name: Linda
N. Nicknames: Carol (which I hate), skippy, Hicks
O. Overnight hospital stays: Touch wood, none.
P. Pet peeves: Bad drivers, ignorant people
Q. Quote from a movie: This is my diversion...They die on this version- Capt. Murdock from The A-Team
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: Zero.
U. Underwear: Yes.
V. Vegetable you hate: cauliflower
W. What makes you run late: Nothing
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental and right ankle
Y. Yummy food that you make: Cheesecake
Z. Zoo animal: White tigers and pandas

No comments:

Post a Comment