Monday, June 27, 2011

Herbalife...

So I've started this new weightloss program called Herbalife. And for those of you who don't think I need to lose weight, trust me I do. Anyways...a friend of mine has been on it for a year and she's had great success with it. So we were talking about it the other day and it sounded like something I could really do. Basically it's a shake for breakfast and dinner and a nutritious lunch. With small snacks of fruits or veggies in between if you get really hungry. There's also multivitamins and a supplement called Cell-u-loss that helps with losing water weight and swelling. And a tea that has an engergy supplement in it as well. You just put some of the powder in your water bottle and you're good to go. So today is day 1 and I can already tell you I'm not as tired, not bloated after lunch like I normally am, and just feel much better. Granted I've had to make lots of trips to the ladies room, but I guess it's worth it. Having a small bladder isn't cool at all!!! lol

I think I can stick to this plan with the help of my friend and hopefully the next time ya'll see me I'll be at least 10-15 lbs. lighter. That's my goal anyways. To lost that much by the time I leave here. So wish me luck!!!

If anyone else is interested in this program...here is their website. Herbalife. You have to find a distributor near you in order to get the products. But you can look around the site in the meantime.

On a different note...getting magic straight done to my hair again. This time instead of paying like $200 for it my friend will do it for $50!!!!! He's the one that always cuts my hair! BANK!!!!! hahaha

Countdown til Hawaii!!!!!!! I won't have my new camera to take, but I'll take my other one. The camera arrived broken in that the LCD screen was messed up. So I called the company I got it from and he's sending me a new one as well as some sort of filter for free!!! So hopefully I'll have it for Boracay.

Alright...another trip to the ladies room is in order..hahaha Sorry TMI!!!!! Lata!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment