Thursday, April 28, 2011

A step in the right direction??

I think I've figured out what to do with my life once I come home from the motherland. Grad school of course, but Occupational Therapy. More specifically, Pediatric OT. San Jose State Unviersity has a great Master's program that allows me to take prerequisites at pretty much any college, so I would be able to get those done at OSU-OKC to save some money. Then hopefully get into the program and move to Cali. The program is 2 1/2 years. Two years of classes and then 6 months of field work. Not only would I have to retake anatomy and human physiology, but I'm required to take an art class and Black and White photography is my choice!! Getting to work in a dark room again is something I've been wanting to do. And I already have a camera, so it's a good start.

Anyhow...3 months til Hawaii!!!!! And 10 months until I come home!!! I'm so looking forward to seeing my parents! And hopefully seeing a couple friends that might make the long trek to Korea!!! You two better be able to come...you know who you are!!!!

Things have been pretty rough the last two months, but I think things are getting better thanks to my parents and Hattie for listening to me (pardon my french) bitch and moan!!! haha I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment