Monday, November 15, 2010

The next couple months of my life...

consist of Christmas break, winter camp, winter break, Lunar New Year, Spring Vacation, and home leave. haha

So my calendar looks like this:
December 1-21: School
December 22-26: Christmas Break
December 27-Jan. 14: Winter Camp
January 17-30: Winter Vacation
Jan. 31-Feb. 1: School
Feb. 2-4: Lunar New Year, No School
Feb. 7-11: School
Feb. 12-28: Home Leave
Mar. 1: No School
Mar. 2: School starts

Whew...that wore me out!!! I had my open class Nov. 11 and it went quite well. My kids were pretty good. Next week I will hopefully be able to apply for my F-4 visa and start thinking about Winter Camp.

Oh...I'm needing book recommendations!!! I'm in the process of reading a book called "Girl in Translation" or something like that. But, I'm sure I'll finish that one within the next month. So, would love some recommendations for when my break time rolls around!!!

Alright...until next time...
안녕

2 comments:

  1. Caroline!!! What an awesome schedule...I especially like the part of home leave, because I get to see you! Books...I have been reading some really great books! 1. Life of Pi...sooo good! It's about a 16 year old boy that gets shipwrecked with a tiger...yikes! 2. Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett...so good but lengthy! It's set in England in the 1200s. 3. The Key to Rebecca, also by Ken Follett...WWII espionage story. I hope you are doing great and have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill!!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well!!! I will definitely check these books out! I'm hoping to get a Nook for Christmas, so I can put these on there!!!! But, I will have to buy at least one of them for the trip home. lol

    ReplyDelete