Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Part 2 of the Adoptee Article

So first week back is almost over. I've only taught 6 classes all week. The first two days we just did preparation. Yesterday was a normal day. Today...because of the apparnet typhoon that actually came at about 6:00 this morning school was delayed 2 hrs. Some schools even cancelled classes. It's supposed to get back later in the day, but I hightly doubt that is going to happen. I think it has passed. I did end up waking up at 6:00 this morning to heavy wins and loud rain. But that was about it. By the time I was on my way to school it was just misty and a bit windy, but nothing I'm not used to being in Oklahoma.

Tomorrow I will have my normal 5 classes and then bowling with a group of friends!! Which should be so much fun...HOPEFULLY!!! lol

Like I promised...here is the second part of the adoptee article.
Part 2 of Adoptee Article

No comments:

Post a Comment